Sometimes one-on-one support makes all the difference
We offer private, one-on-one sessions for dogs with unique challenges that need a little extra time and attention. This is a great opportunity to deal with challenges that we can’t cover in group class. Together, we will assess and deal with issues on an individual basis and then set up a program unique to each dog and situation. This is an excellent way to continue to make improvements.
In our experience, most dogs and owners experience better results in a group class setting. However, there are some cases where group classes are not the answer. This includes behaviour issues such as extreme aggressions, fears, phobias, trauma or environmental blocks.
Dogs that already have a foundation in pupstart, jumpstart or core, may greatly benefit from a private session as a solution to specific issues. Since we already know you and your dog, we will be able to get right to work!
How can private sessions help?
Have us come to your home, favourite park, neighbourhood or a combination of locations – to support you through any challenge you want to work on.
Here are some reasons to book a private session:
- Improve your dog’s reaction to the door bell
- Create calmness and politeness when guests come over
- Create boundaries (without baby gates!)
- Learn to control excessive barking as people pass by your window
- Perfect and enjoy the walk
- Correct jumping behaviour on you and/or guests
- The arrival of a new baby in the family
- Work at off-leash parks for practice with greetings or play sessions
- Perfect all commands (for example, recall, stay, stop, sit, down, stand)
- Working through reactions, aggressions, fears or confidence building due to other dogs and the environment
- Eliminate excessive or destructive behavior
- SO MUCH MORE
As discussed with you and your instructor
The initial visit can be up to 2 hours in length, and each additional visit is about 1.5 hours long.
$350 for the first visit; $250 for additional visits (GST included)
$225 for pupstart, jumpstart and core graduates.
club360 members can receive up to an ADDITIONAL 25% off the graduate price.
$50 minimum charge for locations outside the city limits
clevercanines private training sessions help address your dog’s severe behavioural issues, providing solutions and a program for positive results.